Friday, July 6, 2007

Daring Cardmakers - Text Message


Today's dare over at Daring Cardmakers is to incorporate a portion of text into our cards. So, I dug out this piece of newsprint from the food section of the newspaper, that I had started painting for a collage months ago. I was going for a "kitchen towel" look with the background paper, and since I made Orange Blossom Muffins last night, I still had citrus on my mind. Ha, I also made lasagna last night, so you're lucky I didn't go that direction for my card!

11 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Yummy Card! I have never heard of Orange Blossom Muffins before !?! Sound good though.
x

Anice said...

What a great card. I love the colours really fresh looking.

Lythan said...

that's a really clever idea for a card - I love it!

Tassy said...

I love this card.Pink and lime green work really well together even though I wouldnt have thought of it!That's something daring for me to try now..:)I like the way you have altered the newspaper...I am doing an altered book now and loving it.Great card!

Gillian said...

oooohhhh, aaaahhhh love this Chery, and love the one you made for your brother above this..
Don't you just love text on cards :O)

Kathy said...

Lovely card Cheryl, I really like what you've done with the text, and the colours are great too

Sheila said...

WOW what a pretty card.

Rachel said...

gorgeous card, and also love the "brother" one

Paula J Atkinson said...

Really cheerful card.

Leigh said...

Fab card, very fresh looking

Clare said...

What a great card, I love the colours.