Thursday, August 2, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger!


I am so pleased and honored to have been nominated by Pattie Mosca as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Thank you Pattie, not only for the award, but for your continued inspiration and motivation. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of my fellow blogging artists, especially all those who contribute to Inspire Me Thursday. I consider this group of talented, inspirational, and genuinely caring souls to be my friends, although I've never actually "met" any of you! Thanks, all of you!

I think I'm supposed to nominate 5 other Rockin' Girl Bloggers, but I will need to think about it for a little longer than the minute I have. Unfortunately, I'm in the midst of changing my e-mail address in all the dozens of places where it matters. I'm afraid I have the distinction of having received over 200 scam e-mails in the last 5 days, all of them variations of the Nigerian scam. Apparently, I have quite a few rich, deceased relatives who have left me their fortunes. I've also won the Irish Lottery multiple times, and have received many job offers, contingent upon me revealing my bank account numbers. I don't know how I made the list, but I'm sure the FTC will be glad when I stop forwarding notes to their spam account. My advice to everyone -- be very careful with your e-mail address!

3 comments:

Risa said...

What you are saying is so true! I hate all of those crazy e-mails.
I just wanted to congratulate you on your nomination and you do Rock!
Have a good day now.
Malieta:)

Cheryl Finley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Finley said...

Congratulations Rockin' Cheryl!
You wear this award well my dear.
I am always fascinated & inspired by your art, your creativity, your witnessing of your process, the wonderful ideas you share (the marbles, the tiny works, etc.) Your easy-breezy, generous, and genuine sharing is appreciated! Your inspired-SELf shines through in your every post. Yep, I think that's your best work yet...YOU!

Keep Shining!

P.S. We have alot in common! And I've noticed I'll be pondering an idea i.e. creating mini-art...next thing I know you're writing about it & sharing wonderful ideas! Must be a Cheryl-thing! I like it! Thank you! (BTW I plan to do a daily small works project next month...I'll start with a week and see how it goes.)