Monday, September 10, 2007

Wednesday Stamper - Mulberry Paper

My artwork has been a bit subdued lately, so today I chose to use some screaming color for Wednesday Stamper, where the challenge topic is handmade/mulberry papers. For this card I used my current favorite technique - brayering onto white glossy cardstock. When applied this way, I think the color is so much juicier, and it yields a suedelike appearance, which unfortunately is not visible in this photo. I love the ragged look of mulberry paper, and I always make sure it's soaking wet before I tear it, in order to get that distressed look.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Simply beautiful. Love this Color.
Nice Work.

Hermine said...

Very elegant.

Andrea said...

Thats great, love the colour

DymphieM said...

Gorgeous! Love these cheerful colours.

Angelina said...

Great ATC!