Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Cupcake Holiday Tomorrow

Just a heads up for all you bakers and cupcake-lovers out there that tomorrow is National Vanilla Cupcake Day. I'll be making cupcakes to celebrate, not that I need an excuse to bake cake. I wanted to make them today, but last night I made my weekly batch of sandwich rolls, as well as some Peanut Butter Dog Treats, and I didn't want to heat up the house two days in a row. It's still warm here, and my kitchen gets outrageously hot when I use the oven. Jasmine and Harley loved the treats, which require only four ingredients and were a snap to make. I got the recipe from Katy at sugarlaws, who got it from Brown Eyed Baker. I don't have a bone-shaped cookie cutter, so I just cut them into bars, because my mutts usually aren't picky about presentation. I don't think they noticed.

No comments: