Saturday, July 7, 2007

Wednesday Stamper - Buttons



The challenge this week for Wednesday Stamper is to use buttons in a stamped project. Here, I've used stamps from Stampin' Up!, and a lonely button from my box of treasures (there it is, trying to hide in the bow). Unfortunately, this photo doesn't really show the metallic cardstock, or the metallic ink I used on the black background, or even the beautiful detail in the button. I may try another photo later.

Now, it's time to take a few days off from cards and stamping. I think I'll work on some bottle cap charms next, and maybe experiment with shrink plastic. I'm also working on a "seven" collage, but probably won't finish that today.

8 comments:

Emma said...

this is gorgeous! lovely work :o)

mum-on-the-run said...

That's beautiful! Love the image

Apollox said...

This is so romantic and elegant, great!

Sharon said...

Beautiful Tag. I love the image.

Caroline Moore said...

beautiful - very striking and elegant.

Ursula Shaw said...

Beautiful. Very elegant.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, very elegant, love it.

Audrey said...

really classy!