Monday, July 30, 2007

Wednesday Stamper - Open Theme

The challenge at Wednesday Stamper is currently an open theme, so I'm sharing a stamped greeting card in one of my favorite stamping styles. I love to do multi-layered backgrounds, typically with a text background stamp, or sometimes with musical notes or other all-over textures. Here I've used "French Script" from Stampin' Up!, and have added a floral stamp and a subtle leaf stamp. For the greeting, I've used the same layering technique, but without the background text. I also enjoy using gold cord, so I've wrapped it around my greeting here.

This will be going out in the mail in the next couple of days. Who will be seeing this in her mailbox? Hmmm, maybe it's you.....

8 comments:

Risa said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love the layers and the french script...make a perfect card!

Anonymous said...

Very stylish.

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!!

Dymphie said...

Love the way you did the matching backgrounds. Gorgeous card!

Sija said...

wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

love the new card. can't wait to recieve one. a. dottie

Anonymous said...

verry elegant - and verry stylish!!!

Karva said...

FAB card cheryl it's so pretty